- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: For Family
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 254
- Carbohydrate Content: 20g
- Fat Content: 20g
- Protein Content: 5g
Mexican Grilled Corn Recipe
Integer eleifend quam quis tristique hendrerit. Quisque vestibulum feugiat vehicula. Proin eu purus feugiat, iaculis lectus quis, pellentesque dui. Etiam placerat tortor dapibus maximus sodales. Vestibulum dignissim posuere euismod. Suspendisse at ligula rhoncus, luctus ex sed, finibus leo. Curabitur a ullamcorper metus. Nullam non velit nulla.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Boil corn in the salted water for 5 minutes. Drain the corn.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a hot griddle pan. Let it get really hot.
- Lay your corn on the pan. Grab some tongs and let it sizzle on all sides until satisfyingly golden, with savoury dark bits.
- Season with freshly ground salt to taste and serve with bread